Banish Razor Burn & In Grown Hairs
Start Spring 2018 off with smooth, bump free skin. This mega moisturizing shave cream leaves a long lasting layer between your razor and your skin - preventing friction and post shave itchiness.
Perfect for pesky pubic hair that grows in a million different directions, this shave cream stays where you put it - even when you have to use multiple swipes with your blade! Coochy Cream is a summer must have.
Complete your shaving or waxing routine with a protective botanical blast. Infused with soothing essential oils and ultra-hydrating moisturizer, this after shave mist provides a calming barrier designed to tighten pores and prevent irritation. Leaves skin feeling oh so soft and silky smooth.
Keep your bikini area feeling fresh and delightfully dry. This luxurious lotion-to-powder goes on like a lotion and dries to a powder providing talc-free natural comfort and a strong barrier against wetness in intimate areas including inner thighs, breasts, and underarms.Helps prevent chaffing.
Pro Shaving Tips
Now that you have the best bikini zone shaving products, follow these tips for the ultimate smooth, irritation free shave:
- Make sure your blade is clean! If you leave your razor in the shower, chances are it's got bacteria on it. That bacteria gets transferred to your skin when you shave. Clean your blade with a squirt of body wash before you shave. It will cut down on irritation. Or store it somewhere clean and dry.
- Gently exfoliate the area before shaving and give your skin time to warm up and soften in warm water.
- Don't push on the blade! Let the razor do the work. Gently pulling the skin taut is a better alternative than applying force with the razor.
- Apply a cold compress, post shave but pre lotion. It helps to close up pores and soothe irritated skin.
- Apply a gentle moisturizer, finishing spray, or protective lotion.
- Avoid undies or restrictive clothing. Even better, shave before bedand sleep in the nude. No friction = no itching!
- Clean your blade again (yeah we know - it's inconvenient) BUT it works. We recommend splashing some rubbing alcohol over your razor to kill off any bacteria.