Massage and Body Oil Gift Set
Sorry, currently out of stock
Can't decide? Get all 3!
Our favorite massage oil scents from Earthly Body are now boxed together and pre-tagged for easy gifting. Perfect for the holidays, Valentine’s, bridal shower and beyond.
Each set includes a 2 oz oil in each of the following flavors:
Naked in the Woods (white tea & ginger)
Skinny Dip (cotton candy & vanilla)
Guavalava (blackberries & guava)
Earthly Body’s hemp seed all-natural, professional glide massage oil uses the finest fusion of vitamin-rich skin oils to provide an unparalleled slip and penetrating softness. This non-greasy hemp oil formula leaves the skin smooth and supple post-massage.
Indulge in the finest of natural ingredients, and scents that suit each mood! This heavenly scented, all-natural professional grade massage oil is gift set is 100% vegan and free of harmful ingredients such as parabens, mineral oil, dyes, phthalates, propylene glycol, sulfates and alcohol.
Earthly Body Massage & Body Oil’s safe and effective ingredients are perfect for even the most sensitive and picky skins.
Why do we love it?
- Emollient-rich oil blend works to lubricate skin and provide superior slip while leaving a non-greasy residue on skin after massage.
- Almond oil softens skin and promotes skin strength with nourishing vitamin E and D, as well as anti-aging workhorse vitamin A.
- Omega 3, 6 9 fatty acids found in Hemp seed oil act as an anti-inflammatory agent soothing irritated and sensitive skin.
- Linoleic, oleic acid and vitamins A and E found in Apricot oil help skin regain its elasticity, clarity and suppleness.
- Rosemary oil stimulates blood flow, increases circulation and rejuvenates, thus enhancing the massage experience.
- Grapeseed oil containing anti-aging polyphenols and vitamin C helps prevent clogged pores, and antioxidants help slow down the aging process.
How do you use it?
Body Oils aren't just for massages! These rich and skin loving oils add instant hydration and nourishment. Try using them as a moisturizer after your next shower, or put a couple of drops in the water during your next bath. Your skin will thank you for it, and your partner's nose (and other body parts) will be twitching when they recognize the fragrance!